Agribank Vacancies 2023
Agribank is a State-Owned Enterprise with the mandate to promote the growth and development of agriculture through affordable and innovative financing. Agribank has been operating in Namibia for over 25 years.
It has 6 branches offices in the following places:
* Katima Mulilo
Our clients are:
* Commercial Farmers
* Communal Farmers
* Emerging Commercial and Resettled Farmers
* Cooperative Societies
* Companies and Partnerships
* Control Boards established by the Marketing Acts
Vision To be the catalyst in transforming the agricultural sector where every Namibian enjoys a quality life. Mission To provide affordable and sustainable innovative financial solutions towards socio-economic development in Namibia Values Customer Service – We deliver efficient customer service. Accountability
Accountability – We are accountable for our actions.
Professionalism – We are professional at all times.
Fairness – We treat everyone fair and with integrity.
Integrity – We uphold highest ethical and integrity in all our dealings.
Transparency – We are transparent in all our dealings.
- Agribank Act No. 5/2003, as amended, provide the legal framework for regulating the business of the bank and to expand the business operations to be responsive to the changing environment.
- The Act mandates Agribank to advance money to persons or financial intermediaries to promote agriculture and activities related to agriculture.