Valombola Vocational Training (VTC) September 2022 Application for Admission
The Valombola Vocational Training Centre again takes this opportunity to invite all suitable applicants for possible admission in the following courses;
2022 September Courses – Valombola Vocational Training Centre (VVTC)
Air-conditioning & Refrigeration
Bricklaying & Plastering
Joinery & Cabinet Making
Plumbing & Pipefitting
Grade 10 (JSC) with 23 points in six subjects with E symbol in English, Mathematics and Physical Science.
- Clothing Production
Grade 10 (JSC) with 23 points in six subjects with E Symbol in Mathematics and English.
- Electrical General
Grade 12 (NSSCO) with 20 points with E symbol in English, Mathematics and Physical Science.
- Office Administration
Grade 12 (NSSCO) with 20 Points with E in English and Mathematics.
- Commercial Cookery Level 3
- Front Office Level 3
- Food and Beverage Level 3
Level 2 certificate in Hospitality & Tourism
NB: Pre-Vocational subjects will be an added advantage.
Application forms are available at VVTC reception
For more information do not hesitate to contact us at Tel: 065 234 100, during office hours.
Application deadline: 25 August 2022.
Instructions for the completion of the form (Hard Copy)
The Valombola Vocational Training Centre again takes this opportunity to invite all suitable applicants for possible admission.
1. Admission Requirements:
This application must be accompanied by certified copies of national identity document and relevant academic certificates / latest school results.
Please take note:
- Minimum requirements: Grade 10 pass with 23 points, E symbols in Mathematics, Physical Science and English.
- Minimum age of 18 years for admission in Hospitality & Tourism.
2. Complete the areas on the form in BLOCK LETTERS in black ink.
3. A non-refundable application fee of N$50.00 must accompany this application. Please do not send cash.
Payment can be made in cash at the centre or by bank deposit. Please enclose your ORIGINAL deposit slip with this application.
Our banking details: Valombola VTC, First National Bank, Account Number: 62127706713, Current Account, Oshakati Branch.
4. Please note: POSTAL ORDERS WILL NO LONGER BE ACCEPTED AS PAYMENT
5. The form must be submitted to Valombola Vocational Training Centre on or before 25 August 2022. No late applications will be entertained.
6. NO INCOMPLETE, FAXED OR EMAILED APPLICATION WILL BE ACCEPTED.
7. No form will be accepted if not accompanied with a general medical form by a MEDICAL DOCTOR
8. Download the form here (Click)