Windhoek Vocational Training Center 2020 Intake
The Windhoek Vocational Training Centre (WVTC), is located in Windhoek the capital city of Namibia.
The WVTC is a flagship institution in the vocational education and training system. Its facilities, equipment, competent staff and social ambience give a potential trainee the necessary conditions for success in career development.
Available Courses for 2020 Academic Year
Welder & Fabricator Trade
Radio & TV Electronics Trade
Plumbing & Pipe Fitting Trade
Fitter (Machinery) Trade
Electrical Installation Trade
Bricklaying & Plastering Trade
Boiler Maker Trade
Air-Conditioning & Refrigeration Trade
INSTRUCTIONS FOR THE COMPLETION OF THE FORM
1. Complete the form in BLOCK LETTERS with black ink.
2. A non-refundable application fee of N$ 60.00 must accompany the application form.
3. Payment can be made by cash at the Centre or Postal Order at any Nampost Country wide.
4. Please enclose your original Postal Order with the application.
5. Please do not send cash if posting.
6. No fax applications will be considered.
7. The forms must be submitted at Windhoek Vocational Training Centre or posted on or before 04 October 2019
8. A non- refundable Registration fee of N$ 3000.00 is required.
9. Incomplete applications form will NOT be considered.
10. Foreigners must submit NQA evaluated qualifications (International Qualifications).
Minimum Admission Requirements:
Mathematics Symbol Grade 10 (C) Grade 12 (D)
English Symbol Grade 10 (D) Grade 12 (E)
Physical Science Symbol Grade 10 (C) Grade 12 (D) Fee
Attach certified copies of:
- ˃ ID/Full Birth Certificate
- ˃ Grade 10/12 Certificate
- ˃ Testimonial
- ˃ Proof of Application
For additional support and enquiries, use the contact information below for assistance
Windhoek Vocational Training Centre
Private Bag 13334
P. O. Box 3771
11 Rooivalk Street
Tel (+264) 61 211742
Fax (+264) 61 212379