List of the Namibia Students Financial Assistance Fund (NSFAF) Successful Applicants: 2020 Students Awarded Financial Assistance
NSFAF proudly announces the 2020 Provisional Award list for financial assistance.
We congratulate all successful applicants and encourage them to continue working with the Fund until finalisation of their award. For those who for some reason are meeting our requirements and are not on the list – NSFAF is validating your application as per individual request. Direct such requests to the following contact details: email@example.com or 061-434 6013/12/83, from 15 – 30 June 2020.
Awarded students who will start their academic year from August/September 2020 and are not yet in possession of proof of registration should notify the Fund at this e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org (please quote your NSFAF ID, Namibian ID, First Name and Surname).
Note: Successful candidates are encouraged to observe deadlines set and as communicated.
2020 PROVISIONAL AWARD LIST ATTACHMENTS
The University of Namibia (UNAM)
Namibia University of Science and Technology
The International University of Management (IUM)
SADC and International
2020 Postgraduate Provisional Award List
- 2019 Postgraduate Provisional Award List Conditions
All eligible postgraduates applicants who are previous beneficiaries of the Fund must acknowledge their debt by visiting the NSFAF Head Office or downloading applicable forms from our website www.nsfaf.na/downloads/
In order to qualify for a Final Award, the following conditions apply:-
- Product offered is a loan (with interest);
- Rate offered is a pre-determined rate;
- All applicants are subject to vetting of employment status (including self-employed applicants);
- Your total combined debt to NSFAF may not exceed N$350,000 (previous debt plus loan to be awarded);
- Employed, previously funded beneficiaries to arrange to pay back their previous loan in order to be considered for funding;
- Unemployed, previously funded beneficiaries to acknowledge their debt in order to be considered for funding;
- New applicants (never funded by NSFAF) are required to commence loan repayments within 30 days after first disbursement (if employed);
- New applicants (never funded by NSFAF) will be subjected to loan repayment as soon as they secure employment;
- All loans are repayable irrespective of whether a student has graduated or not.
For further enquiries, email us on email@example.com
746 Eros Road
Tel : +264 61 434 6000
P O Box 23053