International University of Management Scholarship And Funding
Each year IUM is able to offer up to 10 bursaries to first year degree students to cover their tuition fees for their first year. To qualify students must:
- Be a full time, first year degree student at the University
- Not be receiving other funding – for example from the Ministry of Education/NSFAF
- Be suffering genuine financial hardship
Each application is considered but only 10 bursaries can be awarded.
How to apply
When applications open (early in the first semester of each academic year) application forms will be available from University Receptions
Complete and attach:
- evidence to support your application, for example a letter from your guardian, community councillor and/or pastor confirming your financial position
- a certified copy of your proof of registration letter
- a certified copy of your Grade 12 certificate(s)
- a passport photo
- A duly completed application form
Submit your application and supporting information as directed.
Posters on campus noticeboards and at receptions will confirm when applications are open and the closing date.
During this period any queries can be directed to the Admissions Department (061 433 6000) or Campus receptions.
Dorado Park Campus
21-31 Hercules Street
Private Bag: 14005 Bachbrecht
Tel: 061-433 6000
Fax: 061-433 6152