Valombola Vocational Training Centre January 2021 Application
The Valombola Vocational Training Centre again takes this opportunity to invite all suitable applicants for possible admission in the following courses;
2021 January Courses – Valombola Vocational Training Centre (VVTC)
Air-conditioning & Refrigeration
Bricklaying & Plastering
Joinery & Cabinet Making
Plumbing & Pipefitting
Grade 10 (JSC) with 23 points in six subjects with E symbol in English, Mathematics and Physical Science.
- Clothing Production
Grade 10 (JSC) with 23 points in six subjects with E Symbol in Mathematics and English.
- Electrical General
Grade 12 (NSSCO) with 20 points with E symbol in English, Mathematics and Physical Science.
- Office Administration
Grade 12 (NSSCO) with 20 Points with E in English and Mathematics.
- Commercial Cookery Level 3
- Front Office Level 3
- Food and Beverage Level 3
Level 2 certificate in Hospitality & Tourism
NB: Pre-Vocational subjects will be an added advantage.
- Complete the form in BLOCK LETTERS with black ink.
- This application form must be accompanied by certified copies of birth certificate/ID and certified copies of Grade
10 or 12 certificates.
- A non-refundable application fee of N$50.00 must accompany this form. Please do not send cash.
- Payment must be made by bank deposit only. Please enclose your ORIGINAL deposit slip to this form.
- Our banking details: Valombola VTC, First National Bank, Account Number: 62127706713, Current Account,
- Please note: POSTAL ORDERS WILL NO LONGER BE ACCEPTED AS PAYMENT.
- This form must reach Valombola Vocational Training Centre on or before 08 October 2020.
- No late application form will be entertained.
- NO INCOMPLETE, FAXED OR EMAILED APPLICATION FORM WILL BE ACCEPTED.
- Should you not receive any notification regarding the status of your application by 30 November 2020, consider your application unsuccessful.
Application forms are available at VVTC reception or download by clicking on this link.
For more information do not hesitate to contact us at Tel: 065 234 100, during office hours.
Application deadline: 08 October 2020
Use this link if the one above gets broken