Chobe Water Villas Job Vacancies
WELCOME TO CHOBE WATER VILLAS
In a special corner of the African wilderness, where two mighty rivers meet, a wetland paradise that is a haven for nature and wildlife. Discover the wonders of this magical destination at Chobe Water Villas. At the very tip of Namibia’s Zambezi Region, previously known as Caprivi Strip, Chobe Water Villas is nestled in the beautiful lap of nature on the bank of the Chobe River. The exclusivity and style of this boutique hotel is unparalleled.
The open plan luxury suites feature lounge and bedroom areas, as well as a beautifully appointed bathroom with double vanity, bath, shower and separate toilet.
Choose from our selection of activities, each of which is guaranteed to enrich your Namibian experience. Two activities per day are included in your room rate.
WINE & DINE
The restaurant, cocktail bar and various lounge area options will leave you spoiled for choice.
VISIT THE VICTORIA FALLS
We offer an exclusive full-day drive to Victoria Falls which includes all transfers, a tour of the falls, lunch at the Falls Restaurant, and a visit to a local craft market. Excludes drinks at lunch and visa fees (minimum 4 participants).
Facilities & Services at Chobe Water Villas
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in most public areas
- Infinity pool
- Conversation pit with gas fire
- Fire pits on the river’s edge with fires at night
- Deck with lounges and sunbathing areas
- Indoor/outdoor dining
- Indoor self-service butler’s bar and lounge
- Indoor library lounge
- Activity and Adventure Desk
- Photographic review boardroom with seating for 16, a LED 60″ TV and a variety of TV channels
- Laundry service
- Professionally guided wildlife safaris on land and water
- Birding safaris
ADDITIONAL FACILITIES AND SERVICES
- Cultural village tours
- Photographic river cruises in custom-built boats
- Professional fishing charters
- Chauffeur-driven transfers between Chobe Water Villas and the four airports nearby serviced by various IATA Airlines: Victoria Falls (Zimbabwe), Livingstone (Zambia), Mpacha (Katima Mulilo in Namibia) and Kasane (Botswana)
- Medical doctors, nurses and clinic across the Chobe River in Kasane, Botswana
- Premium bar with a selection of premium brands
FULLY INCLUSIVE RATES INCLUDE
- 15% VAT + 1% Tourism Levy
- Stocked mini-bars in Villas
- Breakfast, lunch, high tea and 3-course dinner
- All day complimentary tea & coffee butler station
- All non-alcoholic beverages plus a selection of beers, wines, soft drinks, local spirits
- Complimentary Wi-Fi access in all rooms and most of the Public Areas
- Choice of two (AM and PM) activities per night booked.
- Return transfers by road (5 minutes) to/from Kasane Airport and Kasane Immigration Border Post
- Return transfer by boat (15 minutes) across the Chobe River to/from Kasane Immigration and Kasika Immigration at Chobe Water Villas
PLEASE NOTE: Immigration Offices are open daily from 07:30 to 16:30
+264 66 253 602
Chobe Water Villas
+264 61 431 8001