Centre for Training & Projects Development (CTPD) School of Agriculture and Environment
Namibia Institute of Technology (NIT) (registered as the Centre for Training & Projects Development (Pty) Ltd) offers world-class internationally recognized Vocational, Technical & Professional Course Programs at Ofqual NQF Levels two (2) to seven (7) in Engineering & ICT; Accounting & Finance; Business Management; Digital Marketing; Hospitality Management; Strategic Management & Leadership; Logistics & Transport; Procurement & Supply; Travel & Tourism Management; Biomedical Science; Counseling Skills; Health and Social Care; Medical Laboratory Technician; Radiology and Imaging Technology; Forensic and Criminal Investigation; Medical Laboratory Technology; Horticulture; Environmental Sustainability; Environmental Conservation and many others.
We currently have the main Centre called Windhoek Centre in Windhoek West, opposite NUST’ northern (small) gate, Coastal Centre in Swakopmund and Northern Centre in Ongwendiva.
We also have agents in each SADC member state to ensure that the skills needs of the industries in these countries are also catered for by our range of programs.
We seek to become a fully-fledged reputable provider of world class Vocational, Technical and Professional Education in Namibia by 2022.
To be an industry responsive Institution that creatively provides and meets the demanding needs of vocational, technical and professional graduates with hands-on skills and competencies.
The Board of Directors, Management and staff team members undertake to make work decisions and actions based on:
- Creativity and Innovation
- Proffesionalism and Discipline
- Responsibility and Accountability
- Integrity and Honesty
About the CTPD School of Agriculture and Environment
The Centre for Training & Projects Development (CTPD) School of Agriculture and Environment has three (3) departments namely;
Agriculture & Animal Management, Fisheries & Maritime, and Natural Environmental Sustainability.
Department of Agriculture & Animal Management
- Certificate in Agriculture Level 3
- Diploma in Agriculture Level 2
- Diploma in Agriculture Level 3
- Certificate in Horticulture Level 3
- Diploma in Horticulture Level 3
- Diploma in Horticulture Level 4
- Diploma in Horticulture Level 5
- Certificate in Animal Management Level 3
- Diploma in Animal Management Level 3
- Diploma in Animal Management Level 4
- Diploma in Animal Management Level 5
Department of Fisheries & Maritime
- BTEC Level 2 Technical Certificate in Retail Operations Level 2
- BTEC Level 3 National Diploma in Retail Management
Department of Natural Environmental Sustainability
- Certificate in Forestry and Arboriculture Level 3
- Diploma in Forestry and Arboriculture Level 3
- Certificate in Environmental Sustainability Level 3
- Diploma in Environmental Sustainability Level 3
- Diploma in Environmental Conservation Level 4
- Diploma in Environmental Conservation Level 5
CTPD Application, Admission and Registration Process
- Get as much guidance and information as possible regarding course programs, methods of study, nature of courses, exemptions, registration processes with examinations bodies, accreditations, fees and career path guidance from our CPS team to enable you make a sustainable course decision;
- Download and complete the enrolment agreement form and submit proof of payment for the stipulated registration fees together with your completed enrolment agreement to your centre of choice. To be considered for approval, the completed enrolment agreement form must be accompanied by:
- Two (2) Pass Port Photos
- Certified Copies of Qualifications
- Payment of Registration Fees
- Sponsorship letter if applicant is being sponsored by any organization
- Letter of work experience from employer (s) where available
- Submission for authorization, verification and approval by:
- The Centre Management
- The Admission Office in the Quality & Compliance Department
- The Executive Management Committee
- Applicant must ensure that:
- The enrolment agreement form is properly and fully completed and that each page is initialed and signed;
- He/she provides all the required documentations such as certified copies of qualifications, Identity Card/Pass port photos, Supporting letters from employers, etc.
- He/she deposits registration fees into the respective Centre’s Bank Account provided on the enrolment agreement form and submits original copy of the deposit as proof before being issued with an official receipt
- He/she is issued with an official Centre Receipt, stamped with Official Company Stamp and Signed by the Centre Manager for every payment made to the Centre. Please note that CTPD does not receive cash payments,
- He/she obtains a written acknowledge letter confirming that his/her completed enrolment agreement form has been received
- He/she obtains status of his/her application for studies within 30 working days. If admitted, an Admission letter issued by the Admission section in the Quality Assurance and Compliance Office must also be obtained through the respective Centre together with the Time Table, Syllabuses, and any other information.
- Once Admission letter is issued, the student must receive an official invoice with the statement of account, copies of rules and regulations, Student’s card, etc. The admission letter should usually stipulate the dates for students’ orientation and class commencement
- He/she must attend students’ orientation without fail
CTPD School of Agriculture and Environment Contact Details
2 John Albrecht Street
Windhoek West, Windhoek, Namibia
Tel: +264 61 257297
Mobile: +264 81 3294977
Mobile: +264 814783179
P.O. Box 2812