Hilux Bakkies For Sale in Namibia
What is Hilux Bakkie?
The Toyota Hilux (Japanese: トヨタ・ハイラックス, Hepburn: Toyota Hairakkusu), stylized as HiLux and historically as Hi-Lux, is a series of pickup trucks produced and marketed by the Japanese automobile manufacturer Toyota. The majority of these vehicles are sold as pickup truck or cab chassis variants, although they could be configured in a variety of body styles.
Hilux Bakkies For Sale in Namibia
For sale: 2018 Toyota GD-6, 2.8 Extracab Raider 4×4. Km55 573, lots of extras, N$470k. Walvis Bay. 0812571378. Only available between 08h00 – 17h00.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much is HiLux bakkie?
Price List – TOYOTA HILUX Series
|Model||Price||Consumption litres/100 km|
|TOYOTA HILUX 2.7 VVTI RB S D-CAB PU||R523,700.00||10.7|
|TOYOTA HILUX 4.0 V6 LEGEND 4X4 D-CAB PU AT||R900,900.00||11.8|
|TOYOTA HILUX 2.4 GD-6 RB RAIDER DSL D-CAB PU||R602,100.00||7.1|
|TOYOTA HILUX 2.4 GD-6 RB RAIDER DSL D-CAB PU AT||R621,200.00||7.3|
How much is the latest HiLux?
toyota hilux new
- 2019 Toyota Hilux. foreign. 9,394 miles. ₦ 29,030,000.
- 2021 Toyota Hilux. new. 50 miles. ₦ 46,515,000.
- 2022 Toyota Hilux. new. 31 km. ₦ 47,015,000.
- 2022 Toyota Hilux. new. 650 km. ₦ 38,515,000.
- 2021 Toyota Hilux. new. 98 miles. ₦ 39,795,000.
- 2021 Toyota Hilux. new. 446 miles. ₦ 39,795,000.
Which bakkie is the most expensive?
R1m-plus bakkies? These are SA’s 5 most expensive double cabs
- Isuzu D-Max 3.0TD AT35 4×4: from R1 120 620. …
- Volkswagen Amarok 3.0TDI V6 Aventura 4Motion: from R1 138 200.
- Ford Ranger 3.0 V6 EcoBoost Raptor 4WD: from R1 184 100.
- Jeep Gladiator 3.6 Rubicon: from R1 329 900.
- Ineos Grenadier Quartermaster: from R1 717 100.
Which bakkie has the best fuel consumption?
- Isuzu D-Max 1.9Ddi Single Cab: 7,0 L/100km Image: Isuzu.
- Mazda BT-50 1,9TD Double Cab Active: 7,9 L/100km Image: Car Magazine.
- Ford Ranger 2,0 Sit Single Cab XL: 8,3 L/100km Image: Ford.
- Toyota Hilux 2,4GD-6 Double Cab SR: 8,5 L/100km.
- Nissan Navara 2,5DDTi: 8,6 L/100km.
What does RS stand for in Toyota Hilux?
The Hilux Legend RS acronym refers to ‘roller shutter’. Toyota is offering its premium double-cab bakkie customers a motorised covered for the loadbox. It also includes superior dust sealing of the load area and central locking tailgate.
Is there a new Hilux in 2023?
Since 1968. For over 55 years, HiLux has been setting the bar for safer, smarter and tougher 4×4 utes in Australia. In late 2023, HiLux GR Sport will join the WorkMate, SR, SR5 and Rogue in servicing the on and off-road needs of this generation and the next.
Which Hilux is most fuel-efficient?
Toyota Hilux 2.4GD-6 Double Cab SR
The new engine bows in to replace the previously employed 2.5 litre D-4D, and brings with it a vast range of improvements in performance, refinement and fuel efficiency. The 2.4GD-6 Toyota Hilux comes in at 7.1 litres/100km.
Which bakkie is the fastest?
The 1000 TRX, based on a Dodge Ram TRX pickup, is celebrated as the world’s fastest and most powerful bakkie thanks to being powered by a 755kW and 1,313Nm 6.2l supercharged “Hellcat” V8 engine.
Which bakkie is cheapest to maintain?
The Isuzu boasts the lowest repair costs at R5,537, followed by the Ranger XLT R7,274 and the GWM Steed 6 in third place with a basket of R7,645. Crash repair costs are pretty competitive for the first three vehicles with the XLT Ranger basket costing you R67,456, the Steed 6 R75,016, and the Toyota Hilux RR76,573.
Where are new Hilux made?
The ‘unbreakable’ Toyota HiLux, which has been manufactured in Thailand since operations moved from Japan in 2004, has long been Australia’s favourite ute and in 2021 is still the nation’s top seller in the category.