Namibia Business School Admission Requirements
Diploma in Project Management
- A candidate should possess a relevant level 4 qualification from a recognized institution, with a minimum of 5 years relevant work experience, of which one year should be at managerial level.
- Alternatively, an applicant should be in possession of a minimum Grade 12 Certificate, 22 points as per UNAM scale in 5 subjects and English at a minimum D grade. In addition, a minimum of 5 years work experience, of which one year is at a managerial level, is required.
- Admission could also be considered for persons who qualify through the Mature Age Entry Scheme upon successful completion of the relevant examinations as set out in the General Information and Regulation Prospectus. A special application is available for this purpose. For mature age entry, a candidate must be above 25 years old, in possession of a Grade 12 Certificate, with a minimum of 5 years work experience, of which one year is at a managerial level.
Due to limited space, meeting the minimum requirements for the programme does not guarantee admission. The NBS reserves the right to interview candidates before final admission.
Diploma in Police Management
- An applicant should be in possession of a minimum Grade 12 certificate, with a minimum of 22 points in five subjects including English with at least a D symbol as per UNAM General Regulations. In addition, a minimum of one (1) year experience in the Police Force or related service is a requirement for entry.
- Admission could also be considered for persons who qualify through the Mature Age Entry Scheme upon successful completion of the relevant examinations as set out in the General Information and Regulation Prospectus. A special application is available for this purpose.
- Alternatively a candidate should have completed professional police training assessed at a minimum of Level 4 by the NQA.
Post Graduate Diploma in Business Administration (PGdipBA) (Level 8)
- Candidates must hold a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent qualification from any recognized institution;
- A prospective student maybe interviewed and assessed by members of NBS before recommending his/her application.
Master Degree in Business Administration (MBA) (Level 9)
- A candidate must hold a relevant Bachelor’s degree with at least a C-average from a recognized University, OR a relevant good Postgraduate Diploma from recognized institution of higher learning.
- A candidate without a Bacherlor’s Degree, but who hold a qualification from a recognized institution of higher learning deemed to be equivalent to a bachelor’s degree from the University of Namibia may also be considered for admission; provided that he/she has accumulated at least three (3) years working experience at management level.
- A prospective student maybe interviewed and assessed by the Namibia Business School recommending his/her application to the relevant structures.
Doctor in Business Administration (DBA) (Level 10)
Possession of a Master of Business Administration of the University of Namibia or any other relevant Level 9 qualification recognized by the School.