Namibia Students’ Financial Assistance Fund (NSFAF) SADC/International Requirements
- 1. An Applicant should be a Namibian citizen.
- 2. Only Applicant applying to study full time at accredited and recognized Institutions of Higher Learning to be considered.
- 3. Funding for SADC and International is for higher and medium priority fields of study as determined from time to time.
- 4. Applicants should have obtained 35 points (in grade 12) in five subjects with an E in English to qualify for funding to study abroad in medicine, engineering and related fields of study.
- 5. For other priority fields of study applicants should have obtained 30 points (in grade 12) in five subjects with an E in English to qualify for funding abroad.
- 6. Applicants who intends to study in SADC/International must submit provisional admission prior to selection process, thereafter the proof of registration must be submitted without delay.
- 7. Admission letters obtained through Agencies will not be accepted by NSFAF.
- 8. NSFAF will only accept admission letters issued by the governments or Institutions of Higher Learning in which the students intend to study and must be in English.
Additional funding requirements for applicants whose parents/legal guardians are serving outside Namibia. (On behalf of Namibian governmental institutions)
- 9. Applicants should have obtained 25 points (in grade 12) in five subjects with an E in English to qualify for funding to study abroad excepts for medicine and engineering related fields of study which should be 35 points in grade 12) in five subjects with an E in English. Subject to NSFAF priority fields of study.