At WINDHOEK IVF, we know how important it is for you to have your fertility treatment in a convenient location close to your home or work. Choosing a fertility clinic and specialist is a big decision and it’s important to go with the one that you trust and feel comfortable with.You want to choose a specialist that will share this experience with you and is going to maximise your chance of taking home a healthy baby.The WINDHOEK IVF clinic opened it’s doors in January 2017 and is situated at Mediclinic hospital, Windhoek. It make use of state of the art equipment in the IVF lab section. The personnel consist out of top quality professionals, surgeons and scientists.
THE CLINIC offer patients a wealth of experience and expertise in diagnosing and treating infertility in women and men alike.
The following services are offered:
- Evaluation of male and female infertility
- Evaluation of recurrent pregnancy losses [miscarriages]
- Referral centre for treatment of endometriosis
- Endoscopic and microsurgery
- Ovulation induction
- Assisted reproductive technology [ART ]
When to visit the clinic
Come and see us if you:
Females: If you are unable to conceive a child after a year of regular, unprotected sexual intercourse:
- had recurrent pregnancy losses
- abnormal menstrual cycles and/or pain
- pain with sexual intercourse
Males: If you experience the following, when attempting to conceive a child:
- Have erection or ejaculation problems or other problems with sexual function.
- Have an abnormal semen analysis, eg. low sperm count (fewer than 15 million sperm per ml of semen) and/or abnormal motility and/or abnormal morphology
- Have a history of testicle, prostate or sexual problems.
- Have had groin, testicle, penis or scrotum surgery.
Dr Adriaan P van der Colf
2nd Floor 10B
Tel: +264 61 234424
Fax: +264 61 232847
Email: email@example.com Dr Melanie Smit
15 Heliodoor st
Tel: +264 61 309927
Fax: +264 61 309921