International University of Namibia (IUM) 2019 Entrepreneurship Training Programme
The International University of Management invites applications preferebly existing entrepreneurs amongst our alumni students who are curious about entrepreneurship, and eager to explore their entrepreneurship journey and learn business skills.
IUM is conducting a pilot training programme in collaboration with the Wadhwani Foundation information about the programme is available on their website: https://www.wfglobal.org/about-wf/ an international organisation aims at enabling creation and growth of sustainable and competitive enterprises, through innovative research, outreach and pilot initiatives. The training will be piloted over three months starting March 2019.
1. Must be IUM current and Alumni students.
2. Preferable to have an existing business and looking for discovering new business opportunities.
3. Must be willing to attend classes twice a week after working hours. Classes will be conducted at IUM Dorado
campus. Timing will be communicated to students selected for the pilot programme.
4. Must have access to a smartphone, a laptop and a working internet connection at all times and be comfortable with the use of Learnwise platform.
5. Must be willing to commit time and effort to the training objectives, rigor and expectations of the programme. Only industrious and enthusiastic students need to apply.
If you are interested, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Application for Pilot
Entrepreneurship Training” with:
• Your Full name
• Programme of study at IUM.
• Phone number
• A one-page detailed summary of your business
• Motivation letter as to why you want to register for this programme
1. Free access and training to the Wadhwani Foundation Entrepreneurship Facilitated Blended Learning Programme.
2. Training conducted by well qualified and experienced facilitators.
3. Exclusive access to the Wadhwani Foundation Learnwise videos, tutorials and other materials.
4. Exclusive access to National Entrepreneurship Network (NEN) platform comprised of angel investors, venture capital firms and a research bureau to help students start and grow their companies.
Note: All of the above mentioned benefits are for Free
Spaces are very restricted for this once in a lifetime prospect. Deadline for sending in your emails is
28 February 2019.
For queries call Ms. J. Kazongari, Cell: +264 81 2750 103
[embeddoc url=”http://www.ium.edu.na/downloads/Entrepreneurship%20Training%20Programme.pdf” download=”all”]