Windhoek Vocational Training Centre (WVTC) Aptitude Test 2020
You are invited for Aptitude Test at Windhoek Vocational Training Centre, on the following date at 7h30 – sharp, and you are encouraged to make arrangement for private accommodation in Windhoek.
Below are the 2020 Registration Dates
Date: 20th January 2020
- Welding & Fabrication
21st January 2020
- Electrical General
22nd January 2020
- Plumbing & Pipefitting
- Bricklaying & Plastering
23rd January 2020
- Joinery & Cabinetmaking
- Air-conditioning Refrigeration
24th January 2020
- Office Administration
27th January 2020
Windhoek Vocational Training Centre Bank Details:
Name of Bank:
First National Bank
Windhoek Vocational Training Centre
Branch Code: 00568
Reference your name and trade
- Certified Copy of your ID or Passport
- A copy of proof of Payment (Reference your name and trade)
Registration Time: 07h30 – 13h00
None refundable Registration Fee: N$3000.00
Late Registration: 28th January until 31 January
Late Registration Fee: N$ 3500.00
All Level 2 Technical and Office Administration Registration will start on the 20th of January to 24th of January 2020.
NOTE: No Cahs Will Be Accepted This Applies To All Levels
Please find below list of candidates or download the complete document here.
About the Windhoek Vocational Training Centre
The Windhoek Vocational Training Centre (WVTC), is located in Windhoek the capital city of Namibia. The WVTC is a flagship institution in the vocational education and training system. Its facilities, equipment, competent staff and social ambience give a potential trainee the necessary conditions for success in career development.
The centre is committed to vocational training, which will equip Namibia with an adequately skilled labour force that will in turn strengthen socio-economic development and self-employment. Since the inception of the centre there has been a steady growth in the number of course recipients as well as in the number of graduates entering the labour market.
As an autonomous training institution within the vocational education and training system, the purpose of the WVTC as defined by its charter is:
- To offer employable skills to school leavers up to artisan level.
- To participate in the implementation of the Vocational Training System through support of the Trade Testing System, the preparation of trade testing and training materials.
- To promote self-employment and certification of skills of the labour force through the provision of skills upgrading programmes. Skills upgrading programmes are aimed at facilitating the certification of skills for workers with experience, but uncertified skills.
- To promote relations between the training centre and employers through programmes of placing trainees in industries to gain experience. Through this co-operation, the Centre also gains insight into the expectations of employers, which will enable it to meet their needs.
- To co-operate with other training centres locally and internationally in order to exchange ideas on improving training standards and developing skills.
It remains the priority of the WVTC to foster a healthy relationship between all those who are interested in developing the country through vocational education and training.
Support of Small and Medium Enterprises development (SME’s) in Namibia is important for the centre. The centre shall co-operate with institutions involved in this field. The Windhoek Vocational Training Centre is geared to make its contribution in this regard.
The opportunities provided by the centre are available to Namibian youth.
This home page will provide you with information on training courses available, facilities provided and entry requirements of training programmes at the WVTC as well as the rental of its facilities.
See the application guide here