Academic Staff Vacancies at Welwitchia Health Training Centre (WHTC) 2022
Welwitchia Health Training Centre (WHTC) is inviting applications for vacancies into the below mentioned positions in Windhoek:
Position: Manager: Information Communication Technology
– To provide vision and leadership for developing and implementing Information Communication Technology (ICT) initiatives that align with the mission of WHTC;
-Directs the planning and implementation of enterprise ICT systems in support of WHTC operations in order to improve cost effectiveness, service quality, and mission development.
REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATION
-An Accredited Bachelor Degree in the field of computer science or business computing
– Master’s degree in either of these fields or master of Business Administration with technology as a core component is an advantage.
– A minimum of seven (7) years’ experience in IT industry of which 3 years are at managing and/or directing an IT operation.
-Experience in strategic planning and execution.
– Considerable knowledge of business, and business operations.
– Substantial exposure to data processing, hardware platforms, enterprise software applications, enterprise architecture, integration and outsource systems.
– Good understanding of computer systems and network characteristics, features and integration capabilities.
Position: Manager: Marketing and Stakeholder Engagement.
– To develop and manage the delivery of stakeholder engagement and communication strategies and initiatives that promote the WHTC brand, deliver engaging messages, help secure partnerships and enhance stakeholder relationships;
– To plan, develop, implement and evaluate a range of marketing; communications; and stakeholder strategy-related activities that support WHTC’s business;
REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS
– An accreduted Bachelor degree in Public Relations/Communication/Marketing or appropriate relvant qualification.
– A Masters in Business Administration (MBA) or post graduate qualification in a related field is an advantage.
– A minimum of seven (7) years’ experience in public relations/stakeholder management/marketing environment of which three(3) year at the supervisory level;
-Sound knowledge of public relations, coporate communication, marketing platforms, communication principles and procedures with very strong business acumen;
-Experience in proactive and reactive media relations and crisis management;
– General Nursing Science II & Clinical Practice
– Community Health Nursing I & Clinical Practice
– Midwifery Science II & Clinical Practice
REQUIRMENTS AND QUALIFICATION
– An individual with a Master’s Degree in Nursing science / Public Health / Nursing Education / Comunity Health Nursing or masters Student in nursing related disciplines with field work or write-up of the thesis
– Postgraduate Diploma in Nursing education or Postgraduate Diploma in Higher education will be an added advantage
– Two years or more experience in nursing practice plus teaching and research.
APPLICATION SUBMISSION GUIDE
Applications must be submitted in writing, accompanied by Curriculum Vitae, giving full details of work experience and proof of qualifications.
07 April 2022
Tel: +264 (0) 61 247 238.
P.O. Box 98604, Pelican Square,