ARTISAN: MILLWRIGHT (BREAD BAKERY) JOB VACANCY AT NAMIB MILLS LTD | APPLY NOW
An excellent career opportunity exists for interested and qualified candidates to apply for the above-mentioned position at Namib Mills (Pty) Ltd.
PRIMARY PURPOSE OF THE POSITION
Responsible for the maintenance and repair of all equipment in the plant.
KEY FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Effectiveness maintenance & repair of all equipment.
• Fault finding and rectification on all relevant equipment.
• Provision of standby service on 24 hours, seven days a week basis (rotational basis).
• Organisation and control of spare parts procurement and stores.
• Electrical and electronic maintenance of all relevant equipment.
• Ensure accurate and timeous completion of Job Card.
• Adhere to safety standards, practices and procedures as per Company and Law.
• Timeously attending to call-outs and provide feedback.
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS FOR THIS POSITION
• S3/T4 (NTD – National Technical Diploma)
• Recognized equivalent tertiary qualification in the field of electronic/electrical or
• 5 Years relevant experience
• Knowledge of PLC and SCADA systems is a pre-requisite
• Working knowledge of Outlook, Word and Excel
• Be willing to work overtime, public holidays and Sundays
• Namibian citizen
• Proficient in English
• Driver’s License
Namib Mills (Pty) Ltd is an equal opportunity employer. CV’S WITH FULL DETAILS CAN BE FORWARDED TO:
E-mail: email@example.com (not larger than 2MB)
Subject line for applications should be: NMOPSBB001 – ARTISAN: MILLWRIGHT (BREAD BAKERY)
Only applications with this subject line will be considered IT IS IMPERATIVE TO NOTE THAT ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED FOR INTERVIEWS.
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS: 14 MAY 2021
APPLY FOR THIS VACANCY