First National Bank (FNB), Namibia Area Manager Job Opportunity – Deadline January, 2018
Area Manager B – IRC137127
at Makalani Real Estates Building, Ongwediva, Oshana Region, Namibia in FNB Namibia Far North Area Office
Closing date : 01 January 2018
About us, purpose, experience and qualifications
- Will always honour our commitments, be truthful in what we say and do, uphold high ethical and moral standards and be fair and equitable in all our dealings.
- In our owner manager culture we accept that we are the masters of our own destiny and therefore we will always take full responsibility and accountability for all our decisions and actions and never leave anything unfinished.
- Are empowered to innovate and come up with new ideas, as we value and nurture new ideas.
- We believe in and enjoy what we are doing and therefore we energetically and willingly nurture caring relationships with all our stakeholders in our exciting journey of uncompromisingly achieving our objectives.
- Respect the feelings, rights and abilities of our colleagues, clients and communities, even though they may be different from our own. We respect ourselves and our colleagues by not accepting or delivering average or poor performance. If the FNB values are congruent with your value set, and you have the necessary skills and competencies for the position advertised, then we are looking for you. Preference shall be given to suitably qualified applicants from the designated groups as defined in the Affirmative Action Act, 29 of 1998.
To translate the regional strategy into a tactical area strategy and drive performance of the area through effective management and collaboration with relevant stakeholders.
Experience and Qualifications
- Minimum: B.Com or other equivalent business management degree Experience.
- 5 – 8 years experience in a similar environment, of which 2 – 3 years should have been at management level.
Additional information and responsibilities
Closing Date: 1 January 2018 Attach relevant documents (CV, Qualifications), without it your application will not be considered Applicants will be subject to ITC and reference checks Ensure documents are in PDF format when uploading Location: Ongwediva
- Achieve targets by growing a portfolio of existing clients or by acquiring new clients.
- Identify, Plan, implement, manage and report on cost management and efficiency initiatives.
- Contribute to the development of functional budget, develop an aligned tactical budget, monitor effectiveness, report on variances and adjust.
- Draw up a budget in alignment with tactical delivery plans, monitor effectiveness and report on variances.
- Manage the growth of active customer Account Base to increase client base.
- Maximise Business Portfolio cross sell opportunities and strengthen client relationships
- Track, control and influence sales activities with the specific aim to achieve previously determined sales team targets.
- Increase sales volumes and products sold per branch, per sales staff member and per customer.
- Build and sustain collaborative working relationships with relevant peers and stakeholders in order to achieve productivity synergies.
- Develop and ensure implementation of practices which builds service delivery excellence and encourage others to provide exceptional customer service.
- Manage an integrated service excellence culture, which builds rewarding relationships and provides opportunity for feedback and exceptional service.
- Translate strategies into actionable goals and execute relevant projects / initiatives aligned to strategic objectives with specific performance measures and control systems to track progress.
- Instrumental in transforming the branch operating model in line with the Group’s strategy.
- Develop a deep understanding of the, market, competition and trends to identify new opportunities.
- Monitor industry and market shifts to collect, analyze and disseminate information that impacts on business profitability.
- Develop and formulate medium – long term growth strategies and objectives, anticipating the future across a range of aspects.
- Ensure the development of market position through the proactive identification of target markets, relationships, negotiation and business deals.
- Identify financial targets and track accomplishment and develop and implement solutions to minimise costs and increase sales/revenue with the aim to increase sales.
- Identify interconnected problems, determine its impact and use to develop best fit alternatives; driving best practice solutions.
- Ensures that branches are sited and configured to meet needs of customers.
- Implement tactical strategy and delivery plans through the development of operational activities, ensuring the achievement of operational targets.
- Make recommendations to existing products based on market needs, existing product performance and competitor analysis to increase sales and profitability.
- Translate strategies into work outputs and pull together activities, specify priorities/projects, standards and procedures aligned to strategic objectives to ensure tactical alignment.
- Provide accurate and reliable reports to enable the identification of key risk and strategic growth measurements and financial performance of the business.
- Use information and methods to create best practice and align to an operational framework of policies and procedures.
- Use the insights gained through integrated business reports to measure success and realign tactical strategy implementation objectives appropriately.
- Implement corporate governance and compliance policies in a single practice area to identify and manage risk exposure liability.
- Controls and manages risk
- Develop and implement people capacity plans in line with delivery and performance objectives, within budget and in partnership with specialised areas.
- Manage teams within the context of defined processes, set required performance parameters and act as coach where required.
- Recommend and positively influence, direct and implement changes to optimise organisational processes, systems, policies and procedures.
- Job Opportunities at the NSFAF
- Welwitchia University 2023 March Intake Alert (APPLY NOW!)
- NSFAF 2023 Application (Namibia Student Funds)
- NAMCOL January 2023 TVET Intake
- COTA 2023 Intake
- Tulipohamba Institute 2023 Intake (Free Application &…
- NIMT 2023 March Intake – Namibia
- NIMT 2023 March Intake & Special Intake 2023
- 2023 Lecturer Jobs in Namibia (WHTC)