Job Opportunities At Triumphant College, Namibia
Qualified Secondary grade 11 Tutors needed in the following subjects:
- Mathematics, English, Development Studies, Physics, Biology, Entrepreneurship, Geography
, Accounting, Economics, History
- A recognized 3-year tertiary qualification on NQA Level 6 plus three years teaching experience.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Creating Lesson plans for students.
- Assessing students on their existing ability in a subject area.
- Creating a schedule for further education and development in subject areas.
- Assessing a student’s level of progress within a subject and identifying areas for improvement.
- Providing mock examinations or tests to prepare students for real exams.
- Reviewing students’ homework assignments and test scores and working through problems. questions that the student did not answer correctly.
- Providing support for students during their examinations.
- Keeping up-to-date on the current curriculum and latest teaching trends.
- Maintaining an excellent knowledge of the subject being taught.
Interested persons should send their detailed CV and supporting documentation to: [Click Apply to start your application.]
Closing date: 07 February 2022
About Triumphant College
Triumphant College was established in 2006. Its establishment, to a great extent, derives from Namibia Vision 2030, which identifies Education, Science and Technology, as one of its driving forces in achieving the national goals. In 2006, when it started the College offered high quality support to high school students in science and math areas using computer-aided learning.
In 2007 the College started offering tertiary level courses in Management and Commercial fields, partnering mainly with the Association of Business Managers and Administrators (ABMA), an examination board based in the UK that awards Certificate, Diploma and Advanced Diploma in areas of Business, Tourism, Computer Science, Human Resources and many others- Advertisement –
In 2008 the College started offering engineering-based courses in collaboration with City and Guilds, a worldwide examination board also based in the UK. The fields of engineering focus were: Construction Electrical, Electronics, and Telecommunications.
The courses led to Certificate, Diploma and Advanced Diploma. The College also in this year entered an agreement with the Open University of Tanzania (OUT) to offer a variety of their degree programmes at Triumphant College and also with the London Centre of Marketing to offer Certificate, Diploma and Advanced Diplomas in more wide fields.
In 2009 the College opened a branch in Rundu, one of the Northern towns of Namibia. In this year, the College was accredited by the Namibia Qualification Authority (NQA). Also in this same year, the College entered an agreement with the Institute of Commercial Management (ICM) in the UK to widen the College’s course offerings.
In 2010 the College opened another branch in Katima Mulilo, a major town in North Eastern Namibia. In 2011, in pursuance of excellence and superior service delivery, the College undertook a major review of its programmes, formulated the second five year strategic plan, and expanded the Bureau of Professional Training and Life Long Learning and acquired more equipment for the engineering courses.
1 Schoeman Street, Windhoek
Tel +264 61 234903
Fax +264 61 303256
Cell +264 (0)814132823
KATIMA MULILO CAMPUS
Katima Mulilo Branch
Chika Matondo Street, Katima Mulilo
P O Box 431, Katima
Tel/Fax +264 66 252668 email firstname.lastname@example.org
Cell +264 (0)813427048
Maria Mwengere Avenue (Former Nored Building)
P O Box 1345, Rundu
Tel +264 66 255772 Fax +264 66 255762
Cell +264 (0)812896490email email@example.com