GVS Law Namibia Job Vacancies 2023
GVS Law is the name and brand under which the members of GVS Association, currently Ben Groot Attorneys Inc (South Africa) and Michelle Saaiman Inc (Namibia), (each a “GVS Entity” and together the “GVS Entities”) provide legal services to clients around the world. GVS Entities are constituted and regulated in accordance with relevant local regulatory and legal requirements and operate in accordance with their locally registered names. The use of the name GVS Law, is for description purposes only and does not imply that the GVS Entities are in a partnership or are part of a global or any other type of formally incorporated entity. The responsibility for the provision of services to the client is defined in the terms of engagement between the instructed firm and the client.
Our mission is to provide our clients with legal advice that is ethical, reasonably priced, and commercially viable, in a professional yet approachable manner.
We know that the legal process may seem like a minefield to the uninitiated.
To assist you, we detail below a simplified version of how the different processes work. This is, however, only a very generalised and simplified version, as in practice, many things can happen, and certain other steps could be taken, for instance, where a specific document may have a technical problem. This is merely intended to provide a general overview of the processes. When in doubt, speak to your attorney.
We render the following specialised services:
- Drafting of various agreements
- Pro-active legal advice to avoid litigation
- Presenting seminars and training
- Correspondent attorney instructions
Why Our Firm is Right for You
There are many commercial attorneys in Cape Town, and trying to choose the correct firm might seem daunting. We can give you at least three good reasons why you should entrust your matters to us:
- More than a quarter century of combined experience.
- We focus on relationships, not transactions.
- Proven experience in our areas of practice.
- Distil the essence from a set of facts
- Time management
- Understanding the needs of our clients and obtaining the best results
- Building good relationships in the courts
- Teamwork within the office to ensure proper knowledge management
ADDRESS: Unit 5, Trift Place Cnr Trift & Schinz Street Windhoek
WE ARE OPEN Mon-Thurs: 8h00 – 16h30 Fri: 8h00 – 16h00
PHONE: +264 (0)81 143 6980