Hamilton Chartered Accountants Namibia Job Vacancies 2023
Hamilton Chartered Accountants is based in Windhoek, Namibia and specialise in providing a large range of Financial and Advisory Services to our clients in different sectors and business categories.
Hamilton Chartered Accountants is registered with the Namibia Institute of Chartered Accountants Of Namibia (ICAN Practice Number: 9801) as well as with the Namibian Institute of Professional Accountants (NIPA– Practice number: 20008).
Hamilton Chartered Accountants provides professional and reliable services to clients in different categories of small and medium sector at a competitive rate.
Our aim is to build strong long term relationships and excellent service delivery with our clients in Namibia for both new and existing businesses.
We assist clients with the following services:
- Audit and Assurance
- Management and Financial accounting
- Monthly Accounting Services (submission of VAT, PAYE, Import, Social Security returns)
- Compiling and rendering of Financial Statements – Individuals as well as Close Corporations Auditing Services
- Company Secretarial and Administration
- Registration of Close Corporations and Companies
- Submission of Annual Duties
- Registration for VAT, SSC, PAYE
- Business advice
- Risk and compliance assessment
- Performance and Technology
- Management Consulting
- Business Planning and Financial Forecasts
- Financial Services
- Estate Planning
- Short and Long term Insurance
Hamilton Chartered Accountants
Tel: +264 (0) 61 224 893
Fax: +264 (0) 61 220 514
P.O.Box 20198, Windhoek
We are looking for people with a keen interest in in finance who looking to either become auditors or professional Accountants.
- Preparing client books for VAT submission, financial statement preparation and audit assignment preparations
- Working closely in a team of professional audit/professional accounting clerks
- All duties pertaining to an article clerks
Education and Experience
- Matric Exemption
- Computer Literate (MS Office)
- Pastel Experience
- Either having a degree from a qualified institution or currently studying with in this field
- Namibian Citizen
- Driver’s License
- Work systematically and adhere to agreed standards
- Ability to work accurately under pressure
- Uncompromising approach towards service ethics
- Be able to perform in a team environment
- Fluent in English
- Proactive problem solving
- Good time management
- Positive attitude
- Prepared to work over time
- Always ready to accept a challenge
Please ensure to include a photo of yourself with your CV.
If this proves to be the challenge you are looking for please click the link below