Headstart Mercy Montessori Teachers Training College Application Notice
Prospective students should be a minimum of 18 years of age and have a Grade 12 certificate with proficiency in English. There may be a case for prospective students to receive Recognition of Prior Learning or Life Experience if they do not fulfil the entry requirements.
Prospective students must submit the following together with a completed application form:
- A certified copy of a birth certificate (if not a Namibian this must be accompanied by a study visa)
- A certified copy of a Namibian identity document
- 2 passport photos
- Proof of payment of the course deposit is given
- Signed course payment agreement.
- Certified copies of school transcripts.
Upon successful application the student is assigned a trainer who they may contact via mail, fax, phone or e-mail if advice or assistance is required.