Human Resource Administrator Vacancy at Hollard Insurance Namibia Closing 17 March 2021
– Namibia — Khomas — Windhoek
10 March 2021
17 Mar 2021 23:59
1. Main function of the Role:
- We are looking for an HR Administrator to support our Human Resources department. You will act as the first point of contact for HR-related queries from employees and external partners.
2. Key Performance Areas of the Role:
- Helping with various arrangements internally.
- Communicating with external partners.
- Responsible for administering the Government Employment Website (NIEIS Reporting – loading of external vacancies & reporting on these vacancies).
- Screening of CV’s and assisting in the recruitment and selection process.
- Administer internal and external vacancy adverts.
- Compiling data for human resources reporting (Surveys).
- Assist with HR Communication.
- Performance Management.
- Completion of HR Projects.
- Sets up and schedules meetings for interviewees, hiring managers, employees, and department heads.
- Adhoc tasks
3. Minimum requirements knowledge and experience:
- Matric (25 points or more)
- 2 years’ experience in HR Administration
- Diploma in Human Resources Management
- Bachelor Degree in Human Resources Management will serve as an added advantage
4. Other skills required:
- Excellent MS Office skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Interpersonal with good communicative skills
- Organisational skills and ability to prioritise
- Good understanding of labour laws
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Flexibility and willingness to learn at all times
- Good multi-tasking abilities