IUM Bursary Application Form 2019
Mobile Telecommunications Limited is Namibia’s leading telecommunications company, with over 2,500,000 active subscribers. MTC now provides coverage to all major towns in Namibia and reaches an estimated 95% of the population.
MTC Bursaries for 2019 MTC invites qualifying students to apply for an MTC Bursary.
• Namibian citizenship
• Registration at recognized tertiary institution within SADC
• Primarily second year students
• Over 70% average academic performance during the 2018 academic year
• 2nd Year Bachelor’s Degree in IT – Software Development
• 2nd Year Bachelor’s Degree in IT Networks
(majoring in Microsoft MCSE, Security or IP Networks)
• 2nd Year Bachelor’s Degree in Cloud Full Stack Development
Scope of Bursary:
All is inclusive within the scope of the MTC Bursary Programme.
A written motivation with comprehensive CV and academic records must be submitted to:
MTC Head Office
Att: Loide Martin
E-mail address: email@example.com, P O Box 23051,
C/O Mose Tjitendero & Hamutenya Wanahepo Ndadi Street,
Application forms available at MTC Head Office reception, MobileHomes countrywide or www.mtc.com.na
Application closing date: 4 January 2019
Namibians from previously disadvantaged groups with strong academic track records who are in need of financial assistance are encouraged to apply.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
1. Please read carefully before completing, signing or submitting this form.
2. Ensure that this form is completed in full.
3. Complete in BLOCK LETTERS.
4. Application forms with incomplete/incorrect information will be disqualified.
5. No faxed application forms will be accepted.
6. Applications received after the closing date will not be considered.
2. ENSURE THAT YOU MEET THE FOLLOWING CRITERIA:
1. Namibian citizenship.
2. Registration at recognized tertiary institution within SADC.
3. Must be 2nd year student.
4. Above 70% average academic performance during the 2018 academic year.
3. ATTACH ALL OF THE FOLLOWING DOCUMENTS REQUIRED:
1. Letter of motivation for your application.
2. Grade 12 and latest tertiary results.
3. Certified copy of a valid Namibian identity document.
4. Curriculum Vitae.
5. Character reference from professor, senior lecturer/someone with credit ability that can testify to your character.
6. Post or hand delivered completed forms to: