Mauritius Government Scholarship Programme for Namibians via NSFAF 2021
MAURITIUS GOVERNMENT SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAMME: CALL FOR UNDERGRADUATE AND POSTGRADUATE PROGRAMMES 2021/2022 APPLICATIONS.
The Namibia Students Financial Assistance Fund is inviting Namibian applicants to apply for fully funded scholarships aimed for Undergraduate and Postgraduate’s studies under the Government of the Republic of Mauritius for 2021/2022.
1. ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA:
To be eligible:
• Applicants must have a letter of admission or Acknowledgement letter from their chosen Mauritius Public University.
• Candidates should indicate in their applications the name of the institution and the title and course code of the programme to which they have submitted.
• Self-financing candidates studying in Mauritius in an undergraduate programme will not be converted into studentships.
• Candidates once selected should be available to commence their academic studies in Mauritius by the start of the academic year of the respective institution where they have been admitted.
• Not be in receipt of a full fee studentship from any other source. • The duration of the programme is up to four (4) years (depending on the course duration).
2. DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR AN APPLICATION:
• A completed and signed application form,
• An offer letter from a registered Tertiary Education Institutions in Mauritius,
• Certified copy of birth certificate,
• Certified copies of all academic qualification certificates and mark sheets,
• Certified copy of the relevant pages of your passport (ensure that the passport is valid for the duration of the course for which you have applied), Transcripts of secondary school results,
• Their letter of conditional offer by a public tertiary education institution in Mauritius,
• Medical report and AIDS-free certificate all applicants,
• Update curriculum vitae.
3. REGISTRATION PROCESS.
To register, please send a blank e-mail to: Mauritiusscholarships2021@nsfaf.na You will obtain a link to a form, which you need to complete as part of the application process. Please read all the fields carefully and complete the form in full.
4. SUBMISSION PROCEDURE.
Submit a copy of your printed application together with certified copies of mandatory documents as indicated in the online registration form to:
NSFAF, Erf 746 Corner of Ametis and Eros Streets, Windhoek; or Mail them to:
NSFAF, P. 0. Box 23053, Windhoek, Namibia (All applications are to reach NSFAF before the closing date).
Envelopes must be clearly marked: – Mauritius Scholarship for 2021/22.
Deadline for Applications is 10 April 2021 at 17h00.
(No late applications will be accepted).
Please take note that NSFAF is not involved in the selection process of this scholarship.