Namibian College Of Open Learning Tertiary Programmes Application Form 2020
Students may register at any of the above registration points between 09h00 -16h30.
Kindly take note of the following important information regarding registrations:
1. The following are needed for registration:
- Original identification document (ID card, passport or driver’s license);
- Original certificate of your highest educational qualification, OR Original statement of results for the most recent examination you sat;
- Original testimonials for those admitted with Gr. 10 certificate/results or through Recognition of prior learning assessment (RPL);
- A minimum deposit of 50% of the annual course fee or full payment of the course fee;
- A letter of financial assistance from your sponsor (this is only applicable to sponsored students).
2. Late registration, which is subject to the availability of study materials, will take place on 21 February 2020 in Windhoek and Ongwediva only. An additional N$500 (late registration fee) will be required upon late registration.
3. You should deposit the fee into NAMCOL’s bank account: Bank: Bank Windhoek Account Holder: NAMCOL Account number: 114 114 3101 Branch: Katutura Branch number: 482972 Address: P\Bag 15008, Katutura
Use your student number as reference on your deposit slip and then fax it to Finance, Attention: Elton – fax number (061) 216987. Do not forget to bring along the original deposit slip to the registration. Keep record of all deposit slips for future reference.
4. Dual registrations: kindly be informed that you are not allowed to register for two tertiary level qualifications in the same academic year.
5. The course materials will be distributed during the orientation workshop.
The College offers scholarship to a few needy students. If interested, visit the NAMCOL website at www.namcol.edu.na for more information and download the TLP Scholarship Application form. The closing date for the submission of the completed scholarship application form is 11 January 2020. All scholarship forms must be forwarded to the Student Welfare Coordinator in the Learner Support Division, NAMCOL Head Office.
We are looking forward to having you as a student at NAMCOL.
Use the document below as application sample
Private Bag 15008, Katutura, Windhoek
Tel: + 264-61-320 5111,
Fax: + 264-61-216 987