Namibian College Of Open Learning (NAMCOL) 2021 June Intake
The Namibian College Of Open Learning (NAMCOL) has announced the June 2021 application intake for the 2020/2021 academic year.
Students are to take note of the application period. Read the information including the admission guide below;
Technical Vocational Education and Training Programmes (TVET) Training Opportunities:
Programmes to be offered at Jetu Jama:
– Welding and Metal Fabrication Level 2
– Office Administration Level 3.
Programmes to be offered at the Regional Centres
– Office Administration Level 3 NAMCOL ongwediva
– Office Administrative Level 3 NAMCOL Rundu
– Office Administrative Level 3 NAMCOL Otjiwarongo.
Application Forms are available below in the provided link. Also on the NAMCOL website or NAMCOL Head Office and Regional Offices.
NAMCOL 2021 Application Guide for June Intake
INSTRUCTIONS FOR THE COMPLETION OF THE FORM
- Complete the form in BLOCK LETTERS with black ink.
- This application must be accompanied by certified copies of birth certificate or identity card, relevant academic certificates, latest
school results and proof of payment.
- A non-refundable application fee of N$60.00 must accompany the application form.
- Payments can only be done via postal order or bank deposit (please attach proof of payment).
- Please do not send cash if posting.
- Incomplete applications will NOT be considered.
- The forms must be submitted at NAMCOL centres or via email at Kapia@namcol.edu.na or posted before 07 May 2021.
- Hand-delivered applications should be submitted before or on 31 May 2021 @ 12:00.
- Successful candidates will be notified via our SMS line.
- Late application will NOT be accepted.
NAMCOL Banking details:
Account name: NAMCOL
Bank Name: Bank Windhoek
Account Number: 1141143101
Branch: Katutura Namibia
NAMCOL Postal Address:
Private Bag 15008
(Please complete applicant information on the deposit slip and attach proof of payment)
I understand that completion of this form does not necessarily mean automatic acceptance into the training programme applied for. I further
acknowledge that if accepted into a training programme, I will sign the Trainee’s Code of Conduct agreeing to abide by the Training Centre’s
Rules and Regulations.
NAMCOL 2021 June Application Form Download
Deadline: 31 May 2021