Namibian College Of Open Learning (NAMCOL) 2021 TVET Applications
Applications for the 2021 TVET programmes has been opened by the management of Namibian College Of Open Learning (NAMCOL). New applicants are to read the below instructions carefully and must complete the application before or on the closing date.
Download NAMCOL TVET the application below;
NAMCOL 2021 Available TVET Courses
Welding and Metal Fabrication
Plumbing and Pipefitting
Office Administration Jetu Jama
Office Administration Otjiwarongo
Office Administration Rundu
Office Administration Ongwediva
2021 NAMCOL TVET Application Guide
1.Complete the form in BLOCK LETTERS with black ink.
2. This application must be accompanied by certified copies of birth certificate or identity card, relevant academic
certificates, latest school results and proof of payment.
3. A non-refundable application fee of N$ 60 must accompany the application form.
4. Payments can only be done via postal order or bank deposit (please attach proof of payment).
5. Please do not send cash if posting.
6. Incomplete applications will NOT be considered.
7. The forms must be submitted at NAMCOL centres or via email at Kapia@namcol.edu.na or posted before 30th October 2020.
Means of 2021 NAMCOL TVET Application
Applications can be delivered via email and traditional means (hand-delivery).
Hand-delivered applications should be submitted before or on
30 October 2020 @ 12:00.
Successful candidates will be notified via our SMS line.
NOTE: Late application will NOT be accepted.
NAMCOL Banking details:
Account name: NAMCOL
Bank Name: Bank Windhoek Katutura
Account Number: 1141143101
NAMCOL Postal Address:
NAMCOL Private Bag 15008
(Please complete applicant information on the deposit slip and attach proof of payment)
NAMCOL 2021 TVET Application Deadline: 30th October 2020
ATTACHED DOCUMENTS (TVET Application Form)
Tel: 061-320 5111
Fax: 061-216 987
Fax2mail: 0886 200 69
Tel: 061- 320 5347/8