The Namibian College Of Open Learning (NAMCOL) 2022 Application Period and Fees Details
Applications for the 2022 academic year will be opened by the management of Namibian College Of Open Learning (NAMCOL) in due course. New applicants are to read the below instructions carefully and take note of the new changes on courses to be offered.
NAMCOL will from 2022 only offer Grade 11 (NSCCO and NSCCAS) new Curriculum. Learners with Grade 10 can enroll for Grade 11 (NSCCO), but will only be able to take three subjects.
Grade 12 old curriculum will no longer be offered.
2022 NAMCOL Entry Requirements:
Required Certificate Copies of the following documents are needed for enrolment:
- Proof of identity (Namibian ID card OR passport, birth certificate).
- Certificate of your highest educational qualification or statement of results of the most recent examination you sat.
- Payment in full of subject fees (in cash or bank deposit with proof of payment).
- Study permit for all foreign nationals*.
- Statement of Entry for learners previously enroled with NAMCOL
NAMCOL 2022 Enrolment Dates:
Enrolment starts from Monday, 21 February 2022 to Friday, 11 March 2022.
NAMCOL 2022 Fees
Registration Fees N$110.00
Each Grade 11 (NSSCO) Subject N$300.00
NAMCOL 2022 Application Forms
- Application Form For TP 2022.pdf
- Application Form For TP_RPL 2022.pdf
- Application Form For Tvet 2022.pdf
- Special Exam Application Form.pdf
- Scholarship Application Form.pdf
- CBLC Application Form.pdf
- CDTOC Application Form.pdf
- CDDOA Application Form.pdf
For additional assistance, contact the management using any of the below directories for support;
Tel: 061-320 5111
Fax: 061-216 987
Fax2mail: 0886 200 69
Tel: 061- 320 5347/8