Namibian College Of Open Learning (NAMCOL) Secondary Education Scholarship 2021
The Namibian College Of Open Learning (NAMCOL) has announced the Secondary Education (SE) scholarship scheme to the general public.
Applicants who are interested in the scholarship opportunity should read and follow the guidelines below. The scholarship application form can be downloaded from the link shared below
NAMCOL SCHOLARSHIP REQUIREMENTS
- Applicants who are employed and earn more than N$3000.00 will not be considered. Payslips must be provided.
2. Applicants who’s parents/legal guardians earn more than N$3000.00 per month will not be considered.
3. Applicants must submit full birth certificates and death certificates in cases where parent/s is/are deceased.
4. Applicants who are unemployed or who’s parents/legal guardians is/are unemployed should submit a police declaration to support application.
5. Applicants must submit the following documentation
- Certified copy of ID/Birth Certificate
- Certified copy of Grade 11 or 12 certificate or statement of results of highest grade completed.
- Any other documentation to substantiate your eligibility for scholarship
For further inquiries and assistance, contact the help desk using the information below;
Tel: 061- 320 5347/8