Namibia Business School Entry Requirements
Post Graduate Diploma in Business Administration (PGdipBA) (Level 8)
- Candidates must hold a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent qualification from any recognized institution;
- A prospective student maybe interviewed and assessed by members of NBS before recommending his/her application.
Master Degree in Business Administration (MBA) (Level 9)
- A candidate must hold a relevant Bachelor’s degree with at least a C-average from a recognized University, OR a relevant good Postgraduate Diploma from recognized institution of higher learning.
- A candidate without a Bacherlor’s Degree, but who hold a qualification from a recognized institution of higher learning deemed to be equivalent to a bachelor’s degree from the University of Namibia may also be considered for admission; provided that he/she has accumulated at least three (3) years working experience at management level.
- A prospective student maybe interviewed and assessed by the Namibia Business School recommending his/her application to the relevant structures.
Doctor in Business Administration (DBA) (Level 10)
Possession of a Master of Business Administration of the University of Namibia or any other relevant Level 9 qualification recognized by the School