Namibia Charcoal Association (NCA) Job Vacancies
Formerly known as the Namibia Charcoal Producers Association (NCPA), the Namibia Charcoal Association (NCA) is a non-profit voluntary membership Association for the Namibian charcoal industry from producers and processors to suppliers and all other stakeholders.
Charcoal production is an important activity for managing bush encroachment. Thus the purpose of the NCA is to strengthen the charcoal industry in a sustainable manner in an effort to grow the sector.
How do I become an FSC member?
To become a FSC member contact your nearest
processor. The below processors are already FSC processors.
• Etosha Charcoal
• Carbo Charcoal Namibia
• Jumbo Charcoal
• Kilo 40 Trading
Q: Existing groups? A: New group scheme formed already – Makarra Bush Product and
• The Namibia Charcoal Association (NCA) also starts a group scheme.
• Project for a NCA group scheme for 5-10 people (upcoming farmers). Project to test
the (a) Economic value (b) Software in the next year.
• The contract will be with Mr. Michal Brink from C.M.O South Africa.
• The group manager will be appointed soon.
• FSC sponsors the pilot project.
• The idea is to make it (a) easier -less paper work (b) cheaper for the producer to be
part of a FSC scheme.