Namibia Evangelical Theological Seminary (NETS) Entry Requirements
How to apply to study at the NETS Campus
- Select the course (Certificate, Diploma, Bachelor, or Honours) that you wish to apply for from the NETS Prospectus (above)
- Print off and complete the Application Form.
- Print off and have your Pastor complete the Ministry Authorization Letter.
- Make appropriate copies of all documentation that is requested as part of the Application Letter (refer final page).
- Submit your application, together with all supporting documentation and the application fee, to the NETS office.
Namibia Evangelical Theological Seminary
PO Box 158, Windhoek
Or drop off to the office on the corner of Ara Street, Dorado Park.
How to apply to study via Distance
- Contact the NETS office for enrolment details.
Monday – Thursday: 7.30AM to 4PM (closed 1-2PM)
Friday: 7.30AM to 1PM
p. +264 (0)61 222 885
f. +264 (0)61 222 945