Mobile Telecommunications Limited 2020 Bursaries for Namibians
Mobile Telecommunications Limited is Namibia’s leading telecommunications company, with over 2,500,000 active subscribers. MTC now provides coverage to all major towns in Namibia and reaches an estimated 95% of the populations.
See the application guidelines here
MTC invites qualifying students to apply for an MTC Bursary.
- Namibian Citizenship
- Registration at recognized tertiary institution within SADC
- Primarily second year students
- Above 70% average academic performance during the 2019 academic year
- 3rd Year Bachelor of Marketing (Majoring in Product Development/Campaign Management)
- 3rd Year Bachelor of Human Resource Management
- 2nd or 3rd Year Bachelor of Accounting
- Final Year Bachelor of Computer Science (Systems Administration, Communication Networks, Software Development or Cyber Security)
Scope of Bursary:
All is inclusive within the scope of the MTC Bursary Programme.
A written motivation with comprehensive CV and academic records must be submitted to:
MTC Head Office
Att: Loide Martin
E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
P O Box 23051, WINDHOEK
C/O Mose Tjitendero & Hamutenya Wanahepo Ndadi Streets
Namibians from previously disadvantaged groups with strong academic track records who are in need of financial assistance are encouraged to apply.
NOTE : Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Application closing date: 26th November 2019.