Namibia Statistics Agency Procurement Job Vacancies 2022
The Statistics Act No. 9 of 2011 has been passed by the Parliament and signed by the President in terms of the Namibian Constitution. The Act provide for the development of the National Statistics System and provide for its components and objectives; to establish the Namibia Statistics Agency and the Board of the Namibia Statistics Agency and provide for their powers and functions.
Functions of the Namibia Statistics Agency:
– To constitute the central statistical authority for the State;
– To collect, produce, analyse and disseminate official and other statistics in Namibia
– Facilitate the capture, management, maintenance, integration, distribution and use of spatial data;
– To develop and coordinate the National Statistics System and the NSDI; and
– To advise the Minister (DG of National Planning Commission) on matters related to official and other statistics, whether of its own accord or at the request of the Minister.
Namibia Statistics Agency, P. O. Box 2133, Windhoek, FGI House, Post Street Mall
Tel: +264 61 431 3200
Fax: +264 61 431 3253 | +264 61 431 3240
Welcome to NSA E-recruitment System
The Namibia Statistics Agency (NSA) was established in terms of the Statistics Act No. 9 of 2011. The Agency is mandated, amongst others, to constitute the central statistical authority of the State and to collect, produce, analyse and disseminate official statistics in Namibia.
FOR ALL OUR VACANCIES, KINDLY LOG ON TO THE PORTAL BELOW.