The Namibia Institute of Mining and Technology (NIMT) September 2023 Full Time And Special Intake Application
Candidates who previously applied to NIMT for the March 2023 intake, but were not successful, please view the list below. If your name appears on this list and you are still interested in studying at the NIMT, contact the NIMT at +264 64 511 800, soonest to secure your position:
NB: Take note of the number you are on the list, it is the number you need to provide as well as your full names when you call in.
2023 September Intake And Application Form Download
New applicants must read and follow the guidelines during the application process.
The management of the Namibia Institute of Mining and Technology (NIMT) has announced the new September Intake & Special Intake for the 2023 academic year.
NIMT offers a six-month vocational training route to young Namibians at the NIMT Campuses situated in Arandis, Keetmanshoop, and Tsumeb;
NSFAF offers loans to Special Traineeship candidates, who are interested to be trained at NIMT and who meet the following criteria:
1. The combined income of both the applicant’s parents, before deductions, does not exceed N$500,000.00 per annum;
2. The applicant must be an unemployed Namibian Citizen;
If the applicant meets the above criteria, they must apply online here or via the NSFAF portal for financial assistance and ensure that they attach the NSFAF Acknowledgement Letter to their application form;
Attach clear certified copies of the following documents to the application:
-The Acknowledgement Letter issued by NSFAF;
– Certificate with pass marks in Mathematics, Science, and English; -ID Card of the applicant;
– Drivers license (if any)’ -Unemployed declaration of the applicant;
– Latest payslip of both parents+ tax number/pension card/unemployment declaration/death certificate;
– The National Cambridge/NSSCO Grade 11 certificate/statement;
– Any other qualification e.g N1, N2, N3, etc – ID Cards of both parents;
All NIMT Campuses will start on;
Level 1 & Special Trainees: 1 March 2023.
Level 2 & 3 Trainees: 6 March 2023.
Privately funded trainees must also finalize registration with NIMT before the closing date. If you are interested and comply with the requirements, complete the APPLICATION FORM and E-Mail/fax it with the abovementioned documentation to:
The Executive Director: NIMT,
Private Bag 5025,
Fax: (064) 510 369,
Only short-listed candidates will be informed telephonically and through an advert in the newspaper!
Also, we will be publishing the names on the homepage
Closing date: 28 July 2023 at 12 noon
September 2023 Intake Applications are open. Below are the links
2023 SEPTEMBER INTAKE APPLICATION FORMS
2023 SEPTEMBER SPECIAL INTAKE APPLICATION FORMS
The Executive Director:
NIMT Private Bag 5025
Fax: (064) 510 369