The Namibia Students Financial Assistance Fund (NSFAF) 2019 Online Application Process
The Namibia Students Financial Assistance Fund congratulates all learners who passed their grade 12 examinations and meet NSFAF funding requirements. The Fund has officially opened the 2019 Online Application period for all interested applicants.
Study Category Commencing Date— End Date
All Undergraduate applicants who:
• Have a Grade 12 certificate 15 October 2018 28 February 2019 — 28 February 2019
• Are current grade 12 learners (2018)
• Mature Ageapplicants (Public Institutions only: UNAM, NUST and NAMCOL)
• Wish to study at SADC/International IHL
• Wish to study at SADC/International VTCs
• Postgraduate Applicants 03 December 2018 4 January 2019—-4 January 2019
• Applicants who wish to study at local Private VTCs
• Applicants who wish to study at public VTCs 15 February 2019 15 March 2019 —- 15 March 2019
• Students will be provisionally awarded based on their chosen institution of higher learning and program
• All students will be required to apply online including VTC’s and UNAM Diploma students provided they meet the basic NSFAF requirements
• Due dates are final and will not be extended. Applicants who fail to apply or upload necessary documents will not be considered and applications will be discarded.
• It is mandatory for all Vocational Training and Educational trainees to submit an application online to NSFAF
• No manual applications will be accepted
APPLICATION IS STRICTLY ONLINE
LOG ONTO WWW.NSFAF.FUND
TO LAUNCH YOUR APPLICATION TODAY!
Contact our regional officers in your respective regions for further assistance during the online application process.