Namibia Students Financial Assistance Fund (NSFAF) Application 2019 Periods/Deadlines
The Namibia Students Financial Assistance Fund congratulates all learners who passed their grade 12 examinations and meet NSFAF funding requirements. The Fund has officially opened the 2019 Online Application period for all interested applicants.
Study Category Commencing Date – End Date
All Undergraduate applicants who: 15 October 2018 – 28 February 2019
• Have a Grade 12 certificate
• Are current grade 12 learners (2018)
• Mature Ageapplicants(PublicInstitutionsonly:UNAM,NUSTandNAMCOL)
• Wish to study at SADC/InternationalIHL
• Wish to study at SADC/International VTCs
• Postgraduate Applicants 03 December 2018 – 4 January 2019
• Applicants who wish to study at local Private VTCs
• Applicants who wish to study at public VTCs 15 February 2019 – 15 March 2019
• Students will be provisionally awarded based on their chosen institution of higher learning and program
• All students will be required to apply online including VTC’s and UNAM Diploma students provided they meet the basic NSFAF requirements
• Due dates are final and will not be extended. Applicants who fail to apply or upload necessary documents will not be considered and applications will be discarded.
• It is mandatory for all Vocational Training and Educational trainees to submit an application online to NSFAF
• No manual applications will be accepted
• APPLICATION IS STRICTLY ONLINE
LOG ONTO WWW.NSFAF.FUND TO LAUNCH YOUR APPLICATION TODAY!
Contact our regional officers in your respective regions for further assistance during the online
See the 2019 application guidelines here