Pack Safari Namibia Job Vacancies
Who we are?
The Pack Safari story:
- To inspire others with our passion for Namibia – that was the foundation stone … In 1995 Livia and Peter started with nothing more than one old VW bus: Peter as tour guide on the road and Livia as coordinator.
- Now Pack Safari has 60 permanent employees, owns 50 own vehicles and takes more than 5,000 guests on safari through Namibia, Botswana, Zimbabwe and South Africa each year.
The core value of our safaris are as alive now as in the beginning: Welcoming guests with open arms, showing them the wonders of our Africa, and opening doors which you would not even notice otherwise.
What’s special about Pack Safari:
Unique experiences guaranteed:
- Namibia is our home: here is where we live, work and travel.
- We open doors for you: Namibia, Botswana, Zimbabwe and South Africa offer fantastic experiences – we know almost every village, every vantage point, every opportunity for wildlife encounter. In that, we open the doors for your unique African moments.
- On safari with friends: Hand-picked, owner-run accommodations and personal encounters with people and cultures are an integral part of our philosophy.
Tailor-made for friends:
- 25 years of experience: The best routes and accommodations for the most diverse interests.
- Your wish is our command: We will gladly adapt our proven tour suggestions individually for you, and are always open to new adventures.
- Always there for you: Depending on your wishes, you can either choose to go on safari with one of our highly qualified guides, or on your own in a rental car. In any case, we take care of everything and support you in every regard.
Travel with a clear conscience:
- Support of the local people: We are a 100% Namibian company, we permanently employ 60 people locally, and our guides are either born in Namibia or have been living here for many years.
- Ecologically sustainable: For our ecological way of working in all areas we have received the highest distinction of the EcoAwards Namibia – and won the Responsible Tourism Award 2019.
- Socially committed: Together with our partners, we have been supporting social projects throughout Namibia for many years – and we also travel there with our guests so you can gain personal insight into an orphanage, a school or a social project yourself.
21 Industria Street, Lafrenz Area, Windhoek, Namibia
+264 61 275800