Rundu Vocational Training Centre (RVTC) Application Form for 2021 Intake
As a leading Namibian Vocational Education and Training (VET) institution, Rundu VTC is entrusted with the provision of cutting-edge technical and vocational training services to individuals from all walks of life.
We value the feedback of all our stakeholders in allowing us to keep pace with expectations!
If you are interested in enrolling at our centre, download, complete and submit the application form. Download the RVTC 2021 application form below
Download the Application Form here
Important Notice for the 2021 Application
Instructions for the completion of the form
- Complete the areas on the form in BLOCK LETTERS in black ink
- A non-refundable application fee of N$60.00 is payable upon submission of the application form.
- This application must be accompanied by certified copies of birth certificate/identity card and relevant academic certificates /
latest school results and proof of payment of the non-refundable application fee.
- Minimum requirements:
– 23 points in six (6) subjects in Grade 10 with an E symbol in English, Mathematics and Physical Science for Technical Trades.
– 20 points in six (6) subjects in Grade 12 with E in English for Office Administration
– A Level 3 National Vocational Certificate for those applying for Office Administration Level 4. Level 1 or 2 certificates will be required for those interested in furthering their studies in any trade from other TVET
- The form must be submitted to Rundu Vocational Training Centre on or before 28 September 2020 @ 15:00 via email at: email@example.com. Hand-delivered, posted or faxed application forms will not be considered.
- Only properly completed application forms with all accompanying documents attached will be considered.
RVTC Application Deadline: 28 September 2020
Pay the N$ 60.00 non-refundable application fee into the Bank Account below:
Bank Name: Bank Windhoek
Account Name: RVTC
Account Number: 800 2729 277
Branch Code: 483-373
Branch Name: Rundu
Reference: Full Names (Applicant)