Scholarship Opportunities Russian Federation 2019-2020
The Namibia Students Financial Assistance Fund is inviting Namibian applicants to apply for the fully-funded scholarships aimed for undergraduate students offered by the Government of the Russian Federation for the 2019/2020 academic year in the leading Russian Universities.
The scholarships are available in the field of:
1. Computer Cyber Security
2. Architecture and Town Planning
3. Landscape architecture
4. Veterinary Medicine
7. Marine Science
8. Therapeutics, rehabilitation, prosthetics, optometry and nutrition
9. Air and water pollution control
To be eligible, the applicant must be a Namibian citizen and comply with the following requirements:
Be a Namibian citizen.
- Must have completed grade 12 under the age of 25
- Have excellent grade 12 results (35 points or higher)
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR ADMISSION
- A certified copy of Completed secondary education/ Statement of results
- A certified copy of Full birth certificate
- A certified copy of the Namibian ID
- Scanned passport (page with photo)
- A certified copy of Parents IDs
- 1 Passport photo affixed to the Application
- A certified copy of Medical results (nominated candidates only)
- Completed Application Form
NOTE: Documents are to be translated into Russian language and officially notarized.
APPLICATION AND REGISTRATION PROCEDURE
To apply and register, please send an e-mail to: Russian2019@nsfaf.na you will obtain a link to a form, which you need to complete as part of the application process. Please read all the fields carefully and complete the form in full.