Shadonai Beauty School 2022/2023 Application
Notice to Applicants
- Enrolment form must be fully completed and signed when registering for a specific course.
- The total cost for the kit and registration for the specific course must be paid upfront in order for you to join a presented course.
- Students wishing to complete international qualifications with SHADONAI’s accrediting boards will have to pay an additional examination fee and will have to comply with ALL requirements. This amount can only be determined upon registration for examination as this is dependent on international exchange rates
- By enrolling and registering with SHADONAI, you agree to and affirm adherence to all Codes of Conduct and Policies.
- A debit order has to be arranged in order to settle the tuition fees over a 9-month period from January to September. Failure to meet payment will result in suspension of training and legal action to be taken
Use the contact information below for support
|Windhoek College – Main Campus||061 – 301780|
|Swakopmund Branch||064 – 405904|
|Baines (Distribution & Service Centre)||061 – 223 111 / 061 – 227 914 / 061 -227 918
( +264 81 856 3310 Whatsupps only)
More Contact Information
|Rhiana Potgieter||Owner / Principal||Other||Head Office||25 Jordan Street, Pioniersparkemail@example.com||081 270 0999|
|Rhiana Potgieter||Manager||Distribution Shop & Service Centres||Baines Shopping Centre||Fritsche Street, Pionierspark||061-223 111
081 856 3310 (Whatsupps only)
|Charlin Lesch||Administrator||Training College||Head Office||25 Jordan Street, Pioniersparkfirstname.lastname@example.org||061-301 780|
|Ansonette vd Merwe||Manager||Distribution Shop & Service Centres||Moses Garoeb Street||064 – 405 904|