The University of Namibia (UNAM) Deadline for 2018 Fees Payment
- Students are encouraged to sort out their financial enquiries prior to registration.
- Outstanding balances of previous years should be settled in full, before registration.
- Students, who settle their Tuition Fees before the end of February qualify for a 10% discount on Tuition Fees (excl. additional class fees) and should apply in writing on or before 30 June of the same year.
- In order to be exempted from paying the required deposit, bursary holders need to provide written proof of sponsorship / bursary from the Donor.
- Students registering with an Acknowledgement Letter from Namibia Student Financial Assistant Fund (NSFAF) should pay the Registration Fee of N$1,425, Connectivity fee of N$ 575 (N$ 500 + N$ 75 VAT) plus the required deposit for campus accommodation. Kindly take note that the Acknowledgement Letter is not a guarantee for a loan to be awarded.
- Connectivity Fees are compulsory and charged once off, paid to obtain internet access for the year via tn mobile (Telecom Namibia).
- Late Registration Fee of N$600 is payable by all students who register after normal registration.
- Direct bank deposits and electronic transfers (EFT) should be done two (2) working days before registration date.
- A student number must be used as reference for all direct and electronic deposits.
- Cheque payments directly into the University’s bank account should be made five (5) working days before registration date.
- Payments at the different University Campus cashiers, will reflect immediately.
- Due date for the remaining balance after registration is 30th, June 2018.See the 2018 fees structure here
- For more information, please refer to the 2018 Student Fees Prospectus.
Read Also: Chinese Bridge Competition in Namibia : UNAM hosts the Chinese Bridge Competition for College Students - 2018