Valombola Vocational Training Centre Application Period for July 2018 Intake is Open
Valombola VTC July 2018 Admission List and Instructions is Out
APPLICATION FORM VVTC 2018 JULY INTAKE – Download
The Valombola Vocational Training Centre again takes this opportunity to invite all suitable applicants for possible admission.
1. Admission Requirements:
This application must be accompanied by certified copy of national identity document and relevant academic certificates and school results.
Please take note: Minimum requirements: Grade 10 pass with 23 points, E symbols in Mathematics,
Physical Science and English
- Minimum age of 16 years for other trades and 18 years for admission in Hospitality & Tourism.
- Applicants for Commercial Cookery Level 3, Food & Beverage Level 3, Front Office Level 3 and Housekeeping Level 3 should possess a Level 2 certificate in Hospitality.
- Pre vocational courses will be considered as an advantage.
2. Complete the areas on the form in BLOCK LETTERS in black ink.
3. A non-refundable application fee of N$50.00 must accompany this application. Payments can be made in cash at the centre or by postal order.
4. Please note: ONLY POSTAL ORDERS OR CASH WILL BE ACCEPTED AS PAYMENT.
5. The form must be submitted to Valombola Vocational Training Centre on or before 10 May 2018.
NOTE : Due to Ascension Day, VVTC extended the application period until 08h00 – 12h00 Friday, 11 May 2018
6. NO INCOMPLETE, FAXED OR EMAILED APPLICATION WILL BE ACCEPTED
NOTE : The form must be submitted to Valombola Vocational Training Centre on or before 10 May 2018. No late applications.