Welwitchia Health Training Centre (WHTC) April 2022 Intake
Applications are invited for the April 2022 intake for the Certificate in English and Communication offered by Welwitchia Health Training Centre (WHTC).
CERTIFICATE IN ACADEMIC ENGLISH AND COMMUNICATION
The programme is offered in two modes which are conventional and parallel study modes. The Certificate in Academic English and Communication (level 4) will be offered through parallel study as the main mode of study which caters for dual enrolment while the conventional study will be for full-time students who wish to improve their English and or members of the public.
– Have been admitted for any WHTC Programme and or any other institution.
– Have completed Grade 11 with a minimum of 30 Points with a C symbol in English
– Grade 12 with a minimum of 25 points (in 6 subjects) with a Symbol below D in English
– Have completed Grade 11 (New Curriculum) with a minimum of 27 Points with an E Symbol in English and or
– Grade 12 with a minimum of 20 points (in 6 subjects) with a D in English.
– have not been admitted into any other programme at WHTC and or any other institution.
– All candidates must be at least 18 years.
– All foreign qualifications must be validated by the NQA.
– All programme enquiries may be sent to: email@example.com
– An application fee of N$230 shall be applicable (must be paid on one of the bank accounts provided and the proof of payment must be attached on the application form).
-Applications shall be completed online through WHTC’s website: https://www.welwitchia.com.na/
Application Deadline: 15 April 2022.
Campus: Windhoek (City Campus)
BANK DETAILS (WELWITCHIA UNIVERSITY APRIL 2022 INTAKE)
Welwitchia University NED Bank Account Details
Account Name: Welwitchia Health Training Centre
Bank Name: NED BANK
Account Number: 11990228185
Branch Code: 461617
Swift Code: NEDSNANX
Reference: Student Name
Welwitchia University Bank Windhoek Account Details
Account Name: Welwitchia University CC
Bank Name: Bank Windhoek
Account Number: 800 357 9086
Branch code: 486 372
Swift code: BWLINANXXXX
Reference: Student Name
Contact the following numbers for more information:
Tel +264(0)61 – 247238,
+264(0)81 – 231 1896,
+264 (0)81 – 300 2787,
+264(0)81 – 249 7315,
+264(0)66 – 258 059
183 Industrial Street, Lafrenz Windhoek, Namibia
P.O.Box 98604, Pelican Square, Hochland Park, Windhoek, Namibia, 9000
For terms and conditions visit our website at www.welwitchia.com.na.