EMed Namibia Vacancies 2023
Do you have what it takes to fill an E-Med uniform?
Currently, we do not have any vacancies. – When we recruit team members with the following Qualifications, skills and experience is prudent to the personnel.
Emergency Care Practitioner – Advanced:
Scope and responsibilities of the position:
Reporting to the operations manager this position is to render advanced life support patient care in a pre-hospital setting.
The above entails service provision in the following key performance areas:
- Advanced patient care according to scope of practice. (Health Professional Council of Namibia)
- Prepared for operational shift work.
- Comply with legal and company documentation possessing.
- Assisting ambulance operation to meet objectives.
Qualification, skills, and experience:
Applicant must have:
- The relevant Emergency care qualification (ECP-Advanced Paramedic)
- Code eight license
- Experience in the pre-hospital emergency care environment
- Experience in the ambulance industry environment is a prerequisite
We offer attractive salary packages, negotiable and commensurate with the experience and qualifications of the applicant.
Telephone: +264 61 411 601