Namibian College of Open Learning (NAMCOL) 2023/2024 Application Prospectus
Below is the prospectus for 2023 intake of NAMCOL application prospectus for applicants.
Note: the document contains information from the 2020 prospectus
Click here to get access to the application prospectus
Documents Needed for Admission
The following documents are needed for enrolment:
• Proof of identity (Namibian ID OR passport, NAMCOL Learner ID, birth certificate)
• ORIGINAL certificate of your highest educational qualification or ORIGINAL statement of results for the most recent examination you sat (certified copies of the above documents are NOT acceptable)
• Payment in full of subject fees (in cash or by money order)
• Study permit for all foreign nationals*
• One passport-size photo
• Statement of Entry for learners previously enrolled with NAMCOL.
You have to present the above mentioned documents for enrolment. Enrolment officers will be present to assist you
with the process.
Upon enrolment, you will be given a set of study materials, a copy of the receipt of payment and a Learner ID as proof that you have enrolled with NAMCOL.
After the enrolment period, you will receive a Statement
of Entry indicating your enrolment particulars and all the subjects you have enrolled for during the current academic year.