The Namibian College Of Open Learning (NAMCOL) 2023 January TVET Application
The Namibian College of Open Learning (NAMCOL) is a state-supported educational institution established by an Act of Parliament (Act 1 of 1997) to provide educational and training opportunities for adults and out-of-school youth. Therefore NAMCOL calls for applications from potential trainees in the following national TVET trades for January 2023 intake:
Programmes to be offered at the Regional Centres:
• Office Administration Level 3 & 4 NAMCOL Ongwediva
• Office Administration Level 3 & 4 NAMCOL Rundu
• Office Administration Level 3 & 4 NAMCOL Otjiwarongo
Programmes to be offered at Jetu Jama:
• Welding and Metal Fabrication – Level 2 & 4
• Automotive Engineering Foundation – Level 2
• Office Administration – Level 3 & 4
• Plumbing and Pipe Fitting – Level 1
Entry requirement for Level 1 & 2:
• Grade 10 Certificate with 23 points
• Or Gradel 1/12 with 20 points
• E in English, Mathematics, Physical Science
• No age restriction
Entry Requirements for Level 3
• Level 2 Certificate
• All certificates must be issued by NTA
Entry Requirements for Level 4
• Level 3 certificate
NAMCOL 2023 Application Guide
INSTRUCTIONS FOR THE COMPLETION OF THE FORM
- Complete the form in BLOCK LETTERS with black ink.
- A non-refundable application fee of N$150 must accompany the application form.
- This application must be accompanied by certified copies of birth certificate or identity card, relevant academic
certificates, latest school results.
- Payments can only be done through direct bank deposit (please attach proof of payment).
- Please do not send cash.
- Incomplete applications will NOT be considered.
- The forms must be submitted at NAMCOL centres or posted before 25th November 2022.
- Hand-delivered applications should be submitted before or on 25th November 2022.
- Successful candidates will be notified via post.
- Late applications will NOT be accepted.
NOTE: Late applications will NOT be accepted.
NAMCOL Banking details:
Account name: NAMCOL
Bank Name: Bank Windhoek Katutura
Account Number: 1141143101
NAMCOL Postal Address:
NAMCOL Private Bag 15008
(Please complete the applicant information on the deposit slip and attach proof of payment)
Deadline: 25 November 2022
NAMCOL 2023 TVET Application Form
For additional assistance, contact the management using any of the below directories for support;
Tel: 061-320 5111
Fax: 061-216 987
Fax2mail: 0886 200 69
Tel: 061- 320 5347/8