NUST 2019 Registration Notice New Students
Final selection is a process whereby the best candidates for each programme are selected. Applicants must present themselves with their final results for final selection or run the risk of forfeiting their places in the programme. All first year (full- and part-time) students must attend as indicated in the schedule
below. Applicants who applied to study through Distance Education, Mature Age Applicants and international applicants need not attend the final selection, unless it is indicated so in the admission letter.
• School leaving certificate or statement of results, other qualifications obtained and identity document (Namibian students) or Passport (International students)
• Qualification evaluation by Namibian Qualifications Authority (NQA), unless the qualification has been obtained in a SADC member state.
• Valid / approved student permit or visa. Application forms can be obtained from the Ministry of Home Affairs and Immigration at http://www.mha.gov.na.
• Deposit on Tuition Fees (including a non-refundable registration fee of N$1 600); N$4 200 (for undergraduate and honours degrees); N$8 400 (for master and doctorate degrees).
• Deposit on Residence Fees: N$4 200 (including refundable breakage fee of N$1 120).
• Selected students may pay these fees directly into the NUST bank account: Account number: 55500126319, First National Bank, Ausspannplatz Branch, Branch Code: 281872.
• Please ensure that your valid student number is entered in the reference block.
• Speed Point facilities will be available for payment by credit or debit card.
• All NSFAF loan applicants must pay the required deposit, claimable once the loan has been approved and paid by the Ministry of Education – new students only.
• Windhoek: Auditorium 1, NUST Lower Campus
• Regional Distance Education Students will register at their respective Regional Centres
Kindly click on the click below and get additional information about course time table.
( http://www.nust.na/sites/default/files/documents/Registration-Procedure-New-Students-2019.pdf )