Welwitchia University 2022 Job Vacancy – Rector Needed for Employment
Welwitchia Health Training Centre, is a Registered Private Institution of Higher Learning in Namibia with a special focus on Health, Social and Management Sciences.
Information on Available Rector Job Position
Postion: RECTOR Duty Station: Windhoek
REQUIREMENT AND QUALIFICATION
• PhD/ or a full professor of a recognized university, with ten (10) years of post-graduate experience in leadership position.
• Minimum of 5 years as a Vice Rector / Deputy Vice Chancellor in a recognized university.
• Have at least two years of work experience in continental or international organizations.
• Be conversant with the cultures and changing landscapes of higher education globally.
• Should have working knowledge of policy analysis and development and programme/project management, implementation, monitoring and evaluation.
• Have Strong background of research and publications in refereed journals. • Have a prominent profile in the relevant academic community.
• Should have a proven record of effective leadership and management experience at a senior level in an academic/research institution.
• Having held the administrative positions of Rector or Vice Chancellor within a recognized university will be an added advantage.
DEADLINE : 04 FEBRUARY 2022
TEL:+264 (0) 61 247 238
Minority, designated groups and physically challenged persons are encouraged to apply.