The International University of Management Final Year Students Registration 2020
The Final year Education Students (3rd year Diploma in Education Pre/Junior Primary and 4th year Bachelor in Education Honours), were expected to complete their SBS on Friday, 27 March 2020 and return to the University for Registrations from Monday 30 March 2020 until Friday, 03 April 2020.
However, due to the State of Emergency and the subsequent lockdown announced by the Government of the Republic of Namibia, because of the Covid19 pandemic, these students are not registered yet and are unable to engage in the ongoing e-learning activities on the university’s Learning Management System (LMS).
All unregistered final year education students will be registered remotely as follows:
- Download and Print the Continuing Student Application Form from the university’s website: www.ium.edu.na
- Complete the form and ensure it is signed. To help with completing section 4, correct subject names and codes can be obtained from the latest fee structures on the university website.
Go on the website’s Home page>>Student Corner>>Tuition Fees,
then select your qualification.
- Privately funded (self/parent/guardian) students must pay the registration fee of N$1900 either through direct cash deposit or EFT, directly into university’s bank account.
• Bank Name: Bank Windhoek
• Beneficiary Name: IUM-Book Fund
• Branch Name: Kudu Branch, Windhoek
• Branch Code: 482172
• Account Number: 3000338051
NB: Please use your Student Number as reference and attached the Proof of Payment
onto the application form.
- NSFAF loan holders or sponsored students are not required to pay registration fee.
Simply indicate the details of your sponsor in section 5 of the application form and
attached the award letter of the bursary sponsorship or loan.
- Scan the completed form and the proof of payment or sponsorship/NSFAF loan award
letter and send it to the following email: email@example.com
- After 48 Hours, log onto your student portal to see if your subjects are registered under
the academic year 2020.
- The Proofs of registration and capturing of student cards will be done on campus after
the end of the lockdown. However, should you urgently require your proof of
registration, kindly request it by sending an email to (firstname.lastname@example.org) and it
will be emailed to you.
Deadline for Registration
Completed application forms must be emailed not later than Tuesday, 5th May 2020.
Should you have any queries regarding this registration arrangement, kindly send your enquiry to the provided email: email@example.com
Download Application Form here
Phone: +264 61-433 6000
Address: 21-31 Hercules Street, Dorado park ext 1, Windhoek